City Hall Offices

Our Utility office is located at City Hall. You can make payments for all utility bills, court payments, Cemetery lots, and all permits   The following forms are available online:

Utility Application

UTV Permit

Building Permit

Business License Application

Garage Sale Permit Application
City Ordinance

e-Billing [ e-Bill Sign Up Form ]

ACH withdrawal Form

City of Seymour Employment Application

Our City Clerk is also located at City Hall. All records requests should be sent to Please submit an official Sunshine Law / Records Request form.

Hillary Gintz – City Administrator
The City Administrator’s office is located in City Hall and can be contacted at